The Zero Plus Tradesman Harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Zero Plus range. This popular harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
The new-look Zero Plus Harnesses now incorporate a new colour scheme that is neutral yet eye catching with contrasting stitching. Ideal for the professional construction worker that demands comfort and premium safety.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Multi-purpose, general fall arrest harness
- Front fall arrest attachment point
- Rear fall arrest D-ring attachment point
- Breathable rear panel and the back strap keeps the harness in
- shape ready for easy fitting
- Quick connect buckles with chest and leg adjustments providing correct and secure fit
- Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy
- Fall indicators for continued safety
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections
- Supplied standard with forged steel hardware.
AS/NZS 1891.1:2007. EN 361, EN 1497, CE
Size M-XL Weight 1340g
Size XXL Weight 1340g
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 3 business days unless a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product.
If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address).
The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging.
Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
Call 0800 826 826 (international +64 4 527 9163) or email firstname.lastname@example.org