Specially designed arbour harness, to suit the unique requirements of professional arbour work, vertical climbing and work positioning. Breathable mesh fabric in the generous waist belt and leg pads. Large leg supports with adjustable, elasticated risers for comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time without restricting movement. Fully adjustable harness for increased comfort and fit. Service set included.
- High quality work positioning belt with 2 side attaching D rings
- Front Bridge included as standard for attaching to abseil or climbing rope
- Sliding ring attachment point on bridge
- Access to bridge to add or change rings as required
- Large leg supports for with adjustable, elasticated risers for comfort without restricting movement
- Adjustable leg straps to ensure best fit
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Connection rings can be changed through the attachment bridge
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps lined with breathable material provide added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time.
- Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings to leg padded areas
- Quick connect buckles to waist and leg straps for ease of use.
- 3 gear loops to keeps tool and hardware handy
- Fully adjustable harness for increased comfort and fit.
- Highly recommended harness for comfort and quality
- Service set included
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 3 business days unless a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product.
If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address).
The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging.
Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.