Kaiwaka Stormforce Range is ideal for Agricultural, Horticultural, Contractors, Construction, Fishing, Tramping, Boating and Hunting.
- Lined weatherproof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment, with improved peak design giving excellent peripheral vision.
- YKK heavy duty two way zipper.
- Double stormflap over zip with brass metal dome fasteners.
- Comfortable, waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves.
- Five pockets - One external chest pocket with flap and velcro closure for cell phones. - Two hand pockets. - Two large storage pockets.
- Front shortened to reduce bulk with long tail flap for extra warmth and weather protection.
- All seams are seamsealed making them 100% waterproof.
- Lining – Fleece, breathable and waterproof (except seams).
Size: Small - 5XL
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 3 business days unless a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product.
If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address).
The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging.
Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.