**PLEASE NOTE THESE BOOTS TAKE UP TO 15 WORKING DAYS TO ARRIVE IN STORE**
- WB-1 is FXD’s most supportive style with a taller debossed microfiber collar, medial zip entry, breathable upper, lightweight composite safety toe, and lightweight NITROLITE™ midsole cushioning.
- Upper material: Nubuck/Microfiber/Urethane Mesh/TPU
- NITROLITE™ Proprietary Phylon midsole cushioning material
- Slip, oil, and heat resistant 62 durometer rubber outsole
- High density 67 durometer green heel insert
- Poron midsole insert for additional heel cushioning
- Ventilated, antimicrobial PU footbed, sculpted for correct arch support
- Outsole side abrasion panel
- Lightweight composite safety toe
- Bump Cap with an extra 1.5mm TPU in the heavy wear area for increased durability
- Ballistic high abrasion resistant thread on all stitching
- Breathable TPU mesh panel with water resistant membrane.
- Power strap to 'lock down' heel for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
- Silicone re-inforced padding for impact protection
- Protective TPU heel kick panel
- YKK 10 gauge coil zip angled for easy entry and smooth movement
- Coated microfibre collar with ventilation for support and breathability
- Moulded TPU powerstrap eyestay for durability
- Nylon heel tab
- Padded achillies support insert
- Coolmax™ engineered lining is moisture wicking and accelerates drying
- Moulded upper eyelets for once-only lacing
- Moulded TPU grip tab on tongue
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 3 business days unless a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product.
If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address).
The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging.
Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
Call 0800 826 826 (international +64 4 527 9163) or email firstname.lastname@example.org